Drop-in the Children’s Room from 2 to 3:30 and create a paper flower mobile to celebrate spring. All children will need adult or older sibling assistance.
Children ages 3 through 6 with a caregiver are invited to join us for a fabulously fun workshop focused on storytelling and literacy.
Join Big Ryan of Big Ryan’s Tall Tales for a six-week program sponsored by the South Shore Community Action Council. Meeting dates are January 30, February 6, 13, 27, March 6 and 13 at 10:30. This is a drop in program, no registration necessary!
Storytime Schedule for March:
Story & Craft:
- Friday March 2nd at 10:30
- Friday March 23rd at 10:30
- Saturday March 3rd at 10:30
- Tuesday March 6th at 11:00
- Saturday March 10th at 10:30
- Tuesday March 13th at 11:00
- Saturday March 17th at 10:30
- Tuesday March 20th at 11:00
- Saturday March 24th at 10:30
- Tuesday March 27th at 11:00
- Saturday March 31st at 10:30
- Thursday March 22nd at 10:30
Legos at the Library
Join us every Monday at 5:30 in the Children’s Room for Legos at the Library. Build to the theme, or build anything you want! All creations go on display for the week in the Children’s Room.
Night Readers is a book group for children in the fifth and sixth grades. We meet on the second Thursday of every month from 6 to 7:30.
For more information and to RSVP please contact Stephanie Legg at 781-585-0517 x 6282 or email@example.com
2017 Night Readers Meeting Schedule:
Come build with our large collection of LEGOs! Build to the theme of the night, or build anything you can imagine. All creations will go on display in the Children’s room! Lego Club takes place every Monday starting at 5:30. Drop-ins are welcome. Ages 5 and up.