Here are some of the things we’re planning at the Library over the next few months.
- Preschool STEAM Playgroup South Shore Community Action Council’s hour long STEAM playgroup exploring science, technology, engineering and math through everyday activities will be held Wednesdays, November 15th through December 20th. Each program begins at 10:30. Registration is for all six dates and can be done by calling Debbie Wightman of the South Shore Community ... Continue Reading
- December 22nd – Music Makers With Miss Bethany This 30-minute class offers something for all little music lovers! Enhance your little one’s love of music during this special bonding time. Each class will have songs, dances, and movement games that will excite your budding musician. Music is proven to aid in a child’s development and language skills as ... Continue Reading
- December 8th – Leigh and Friends On December 8th at 10:30 am Leigh and her fabulous puppet Friends are back for a fun storytime for all ages. Drop-ins are welcome! Contact Stephanie Legg 781-585-0517 x6273 email@example.com for more information. Continue Reading
- Weekly – Knotty Knitters Join the Knotty Knitters every Wednesday at the Kingston Public Library from 7 to 9 pm as we share our patterns, techniques and experience with each other in a relaxed and congenial atmosphere. For more information contact Maryanne Driscoll 781-585-0517 x115 firstname.lastname@example.org Continue Reading
- December 7th – David McCullough The American Spirit A timely collection of speeches by David McCullough, the most honored historian in the United States—winner of two Pulitzer Prizes, two National Book Awards, and the Presidential Medal of Freedom, among many others—that reminds us of fundamental American principles. Over the course of his distinguished career, David McCullough has spoken before ... Continue Reading