On this page you’ll find resources and information from local and federal government agencies about Covid-19, also known as the novel coronavirus.
The first case of 2019 novel coronavirus in Massachusetts was confirmed on February 11th, 2020. Look below for information and facts about the virus and what you can do to keep yourself and your family protected.
This page will be updated regularly with information from local and federal agencies. Check back frequently for new information
Information about how this novel coronavirus is spread is still limited, but there are precautions you can take to minimize the risks.
General tips on prevention
- Cover your mouth if you cough or sneeze
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash your hands with soap and water often
- Use hand sanitizer when soap and water is not available
Massachusetts Public Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus General Information
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Public Information Flyer: COVID-19: What the public should do
- Public Information Flyer: What you need to know about COVID-19
World Health Organization
Mass. Board of Library Commissioners