The Kingston Public Library is now offering curbside pickup. For the moment, you can place holds only on items in Kingston’s collection. When delivery between libraries starts up again, we’ll let you know. Due to limited supply we are restricting requests to 10 items.
New Hours for curbside pickup:
- Monday: 1pm to 7pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 11am to 4pm
Ways you can place a hold:
- Through the Old Colony Library Network catalog at ocln.org
- By email – KPLpickup@kingstonpubliclibrary.org
- Through the Curbside pickup form
- By phone – 781-831-6275
After your hold is placed:
- We’ll call you when your items are ready for pickup (please ignore any texts or emails you might get about holds).
- When you arrive at the library, call 781-831-6275 and let us know you’re here.
- Wait in your car until staff puts your holds on the table and re-enters the building.
- Please make sure to wear a mask and maintain social distancing with other library visitors.