The Kingston Public Library is now offering curbside pickup. OCLN libraries are sending and receiving materials and ComCat – the Commonwealth Catalog – is up and running once again.
Printing for curbside pickup click here
Hours for curbside pickup:
- Monday: 1pm to 7pm
- Tuesday through Friday: 11am to 4pm
Ways you can place a hold:
- Through the Old Colony Library Network catalog
- Through the Curbside pickup email form
- By phone – 781-831-6275
After your hold is placed:
- We’ll let you know when your items are ready by your account preferences:
- Email OR phone, AND text message
- You can change your preferences in MyAccount in the catalog
- When you arrive at the library, call 781-831-6275 and let us know you’re here.
- Wait in your car until staff puts your holds on the table and re-enters the building.
- Please wear a mask and maintain social distancing with other library visitors.