The Kingston Public Library is now offering printing with curbside pickup.
- An OCLN library card is required. If you don’t have one, get a Kingston card here.
Your first five pages are free and the charge is 20¢ per page after that. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee complete privacy, though we will place your print jobs in an envelope for pickup.
Please complete the “printing for curbside pickup” form and attach the file to be printed.
Hours for curbside pickup:
- Monday: 1 pm to 7 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 11 am to 4pm
What we can print for you:
- Plain paper, letter or legal size, black & white or color
- Maximum file size is 1 MB.
- Acceptable file types are
- If your print job is over 20 pages, we’ll let you know the estimated cost before we print.
- You can pay online if the balance is over $5.00; log in to your OCLN account for more information.
- You can pay in cash when the Library reopens.
When your print job is ready:
- We’ll call you when your items are ready for pickup.
- We’ll also let you know the cost of printing, which is charged to your library card as “Printing.”
- When you arrive at the library, call 781-831-6275 and let us know you’re here.
- Wait in your car until staff puts your document on the table and re-enters the building.
- Please make sure to wear a mask and maintain social distancing with other library visitors.