Sign up for episode 4 of Stories from Kington featuring Library Foundation President and local artist Steve Clinch. He’ll be reading The Book with no Pictures by BJ Novak and Grumpy Grandpa by Heather Henson.
Make sure to stop by the library during curbside pickup hours to take your grab and go craft for this video!
Teen volunteer Ella B. reads Sophie’s Squash by Pat Zietlow Miller
Bestselling and award-winning author and investigative reporter Hank Phillippi Ryan delivers another twisty, thrilling cat and mouse novel of suspense that will have you guessing, and second-guessing, and then gasping with surprise in The First to Lie.
After a devastating betrayal, a young woman sets off on an obsessive path to justice, no matter what dark family secrets are revealed. But she doesn’t know that she isn’t the only one plotting revenge. There’s an affluent daughter of privilege, a glamorous manipulative wannabe, a determined reporter who is in too deep, and a grieving widow who has to choose her new reality. Who will be the first to lie? And when the stakes are life and death, do a few lies really matter?
Click here to register
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 944 6340 7246
One tap mobile
+19294362866,,94463407246#,,,,0#,,909263# US (New York)
+13017158592,,94463407246#,,,,0#,,909263# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 944 6340 7246
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abnO67FxR4
The Kingston Public Library is now offering printing with curbside pickup.
- An OCLN library card is required. If you don’t have one, get a Kingston card here.
Your first five pages are free and the charge is 20¢ per page after that. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee complete privacy, though we will place your print jobs in an envelope for pickup.
Please complete the “printing for curbside pickup” form and attach the file to be printed.
Hours for curbside pickup:
- Monday: 1 pm to 7 pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday: 11 am to 4pm
What we can print for you:
- Plain paper, letter or legal size, black & white or color
- Maximum file size is 1 MB.
- Acceptable file types are
- If your print job is over 20 pages, we’ll let you know the estimated cost before we print.
- You can pay online if the balance is over $5.00; log in to your OCLN account for more information.
- You can pay in cash when the Library reopens.
When your print job is ready:
- We’ll call you when your items are ready for pickup.
- We’ll also let you know the cost of printing, which is charged to your library card as “Printing.”
- When you arrive at the library, call 781-831-6275 and let us know you’re here.
- Wait in your car until staff puts your document on the table and re-enters the building.
- Please make sure to wear a mask and maintain social distancing with other library visitors.
Join Ella from the Kingston Public Library’s Youth Advisory Council and learn how to make a swinging snail craft! What to join or find out more about YAC? Click here!
Kids Star Wars Day craft with Eme & Brook of the KPL Youth Advisory Council. MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU!
Join Mr. Mike from the Kingston Public Library and Miss Holly from the Holmes Public Library in Halifax for a storytime about dogs!
Fun Doggy Storytime Activities:
Cosmic Kids Yoga – Dog on the Moon
Art for Kids Hub – Learn how to draw a dog!
GoNoodle – Doggy Mindfulness
With a growing course catalog of over 500 online classes, Universal Class provides continuing education to cover almost any interest. Over 500,000 students around the world have benefited from Universal Class’ unique instructional technologies. With streaming video, website avatars, insightful instructional content, helpful tutors, and a social networking experience, Universal Class offers an engaging and measurable learning experience that can help you reach your educational goals.