If the OCLN catalog doesn’t have what you want to borrow, take a look at Commonwealth Catalog. Most libraries across the state are sharing their materials again through inter-library loan.
You just need your library card and an email address to explore library collections all over Massachusetts. The FAQ for borrowers is here if you need it.
The links below go to KPL pages that show Facebook posts from Town departments. We hope to add more soon.
There’s a combined feed from official Kingston pages, with links to the actual post or page on Facebook. However, you don’t need a Facebook account to read posts on the Library website.
All the links here go to pages that show posts from groups and pages related to Kingston; you don’t need to be on Facebook to read the posts.
Starting January 2nd Automatic Renewals are Coming to Your Library Account
How Does Automatic Renewal Work?
- Most items (Books, DVDs, CDs, Magazines) will be automatically renewed
- If you owe $15 or more your automatic renewal will be declined
- You will receive an email to notify you of successful renewals
- You will receive an email or text notice for items that were not renewed
What Items are Excluded?
- Electronic download items (ebooks, RBDigital Magazines, etc.)
- Some new high-demand titles and items on hold for other patrons
- Items that have reached their maximum renewal limit (usually 2)
- Some physical objects (Rokus, Hotspots, etc.) and similar items
- Materials borrowed through the Commonwealth Catalog
For more information on borrowing from the Kingston Public Library, visit our page on how to borrow books and other items from the library.