Use the menu at right to navigate the materials we have online, and for information about collections available in the LHR. Or contact the Archivist at 781-585-0517 x6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Local History Room is generally open to researchers on
- Mondays 1:00 to 8:00 (except as noted below*)
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, 10:00 to 5:00
- The second Saturday of each month, 10:00 to 5:00
* The LHR will be closed on the following Mondays in 2019: 6/10, 7/15, 8/12, 9/16, 10/14, 11/11 and 12/16. In addition, the LHR will be closed for vacation July 19 to August 2, 2019
Please note that appointments are required for Saturday visits, and strongly recommended for extensive research projects. Also be aware that some collections are stored offsite and require 24-hour notice for use.
Pique of the Week is a quick, fun way to dip into the collections as we put them online. We want to share what piqued our curiosity this week, but we also want you to talk to us. Let us know what you think and what you want to see.
- Indian Pond summer - Source: Emily Fuller Drew Collection MC16