The Kingston Public Library Foundation is a private, non-profit fundraising organization (501(c)-3) working in partnership with the Kingston Public Library to support, supplement and strengthen programs and technology that are not funded by the Town of Kingston.
Contact the Foundation.
What the Foundation does
The mission of the Kingston Public Library Foundation is to financially support the goals and mission of the Kingston Public Library, primarily through fundraising and grant seeking.
What the Foundation has done
- Bridged the gap in local funding to enable KPL to maintain state certification
- Provided funds for books and other materials and resources
- Raised awareness about the need for public library funding
- Hosted concerts and other fun public events
Did you know that Amazon will donate a percentage of your order to the Kingston Public Library Foundation every time you use the AmazonSmile link? It’s a simple and automatic way for you to support the Foundation and the Library with every Amazon order, at no cost to you. You’ll have the same selection, prices and shopping experience, and contribute to the KPLF.
To get started:
- Log on to smile.amazon.com with your regular Amazon account.
- Look in the upper left hand corner for three horizontal bars.
- Click and scroll down to Help & Settings.
- Click on Your AmazonSmile Impact.
- Click Search for Charity.
- Enter Kingston Public Library Foundation, Inc.
Your selection will be saved to your Amazon profile. For all eligible purchases, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price to KPLF. AmazonSmile sends a quarterly, lump-sum electronic payment to KPLF without any transactional information. The Foundation will never see information about your or your purchases, but the Library will benefit from all of your eligible purchases.